Thursday, April 26, 2012

Western Impressions Art Exhibit, Crossland Gallery, El Paso

Crossland Gallery

My a-vocation as a painter has finally led me to my first group art exhibit at the Crossland Gallery. The exhibit runs from April 20 to May 26 and  is called "Western Impressions". I also recently became a member of the El Paso Art Association.  Here are photos of the gala opening of the exhibit, held last April 20, 2012.


                                          
My painting: "View of Elephant Butte Lake"
Pina & Pepe admiring my other painting  "The Open Highway"
Guests Willie & sister

With Tracy, president of the El Paso Art Association


First place winner
Awarding ceremonies
With fellow painter Eduardo Saucedo

You can visit the gallery at W. 500 Paisano (at Overland).

No comments:

Post a Comment